Deconstruct deliver to ISO Quality Assured Standards. We maintain accreditations to ensure compliance, promote best-practice and innovation in all we do. Safety is a core cultural value and this commitment is underpinned by OHSAS 18001-2007 certification. This is further complimented by our membership of the Construction Health and Safety Group, RoSPA and CHAS.
Deconstruct have been awarded a RoSPA Gold Medal for 5 consecutive years of achieving RoSPA Gold for our commitment to Behavioural Safety Excellence.
Examples of our licenses and certificates may be found below.
- ISO 9001:2008
- ISO 14001:2004
- BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
- Construction Line
- Waste Carriers License
- Construction Health and Safety Group
- Achilles – Building Confidence
- RoSPA Awards
- C2E (Committed 2 Equality)
- Paper Round Recycling
- ROSPA Membership
- Builder’s Profile Membership
- Investors in People Bronze
- DE Group (UK) Ltd Modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement